Financial Assistance Program
A limited amount of financial aid is available to qualified applicants. The maximum amount of tuition assistance is 15%.
• 2K-12th grade Full Time Students are eligible to apply.
• Student must be enrolled in order to apply for aid.
• Families receiving financial aid are required to pay their balance in full each month.
• Failure to pay within terms will result in the loss of aid awarded.
• Families must apply for Financial Aid every year.
• For High School Students (9th-12th Grade), Financial Aid will be assigned in Work Study Hours during the preceding summer.
• Complete the FAST online application. When applying to FAST you are their client.
• A $43.00 fee is charged for their services.
• FAST will forward their recommendations to the school, and final decisions on financial aid are made by the Finance Committee.
• Returning Families Application Deadline: MAY 31, 2016
• New Families Application Deadline: DECEMBER 31, 2016